In order for the navel piercing to last as long as possible you should keep the following rules:
· You should not bend for the first couple days.
· A specialist will put over a bandage, which should be removed in 4-5 hours after a puncture.
· For washing you should use only the antibacterial soap, which should contain Triklozan.
· In order to make the healing process faster you should apply salty solution on the wound from time to time. You can pour this solution into a glass and turning it over hold it on your navel or soak a towel with it. Every procedure lasts about 15 minutes. As often you would do this as faster your wound would heal.
· It is necessary to remove all the incrustations appeared, because that would be a place where all bacteria would develop and it would prevent the wound from healing over.
· Use cleaning solutions
· Lavender butter with BP labeling reduces perceptibility and stimulates a healing process. Bash the wound with butter by a wad stick and remove all wastes by a napkin. It is recommended to wear antiseptic compress all the time within the first two weeks. This would help to prevent the wound damage and would protect from an infection.
· Do not wear tight or small cloth and also cloth that would prevent air to pass through it.
· It is mandatory to wipe a puncture spot in case if you sweat, since the sweat prevents the wound healing.
· It is not allowed but rather recommended to get a tan. This would dry your wound a little bit and also will help the organism to produce the vitamin D, which stimulates the healing process.